Have you ever been confused who is product or project manager? I was in both roles, but at the same time, I was really confused about the terms at some point.
- Target – project.
- The lifecycle exists from requirements to launch.
- The project should be done on time with the defined budget and with a certain level of quality.
- How to organize the work with the dev team?
- How to plan the development?
- What are the milestones?
- What risks do we have?
- Launch – this is where the project ends.
- Target – product.
- Which customer’s pain should we as a company select and resolve?
- Will the future product support company’s strategy?
- Will customers pay for my product?
- How much money they will pay?
- How to position the product? How to differentiate the product?
- How to articulate the value?
- Launch – this is where the product starts living.